Sunday, 29 April 2012

week 17.

A week spent either sick with the flu or on a train led to a lot of reading. So much, in fact, that I'm already halfway to my goal of 50 books this year, and it's only April. I've come up with the conclusion that it's partly because of escapism and fear of never getting through my unread books before dying.

Books I finished
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, the Moonstone by Wilkie Collins and Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris - all excellent in very different ways.

Currently reading
Happiness is Possible by Oleg Zaionchkovsky - I haven't really started but it sure does look good. Hope I won't be disappointed. Maybe a good idea to read a contemporary Russian before Anna Karenina. 

Books I bought

Next week's plan
Maybe not read at all?  

I'll leave you with a picture which very much worries me right now - I've run out of space!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive