Sunday, 5 December 2010

epic fail.

I and Ikea furniture do not get along. I always get something wrong. This time as well. The top shelf is the wrong way, I couldn't get the screws out again so it is stuck, and therefore I couldn't get the cardboard fitted on the back either. I'm not touching the other bookshelf until I have someone of the opposite sex present.

As I had just one suitcase with me when I moved down south, most of the books are bought in the two past months. Will bring some more with me when I go home for Christmas, still have plenty of unread books in my bookshelves there.
I also bought my first proper plant today. Hopefully it will live a prosperous life.

ps. A new camera is on my wishlist for Christmas, can't take good pictures when you see nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive